3M WORLD LEADER IN PRODUCTION OF PROTECTIVE MASKS! FOCUS ON THE HIGHEST QUALITY!
VFLEX 9163 TYPE FFP3, PROTECTION 99.95%! ORIGINAL 3M!!
Only FFP3 respiratory protecion masks guarantee the highest level of breathing protection against pollution, bacteria and viruses!
FFP1 masks have a filtration efficiency of 80%
FFP2 masks have a filtration efficiency of 93%
FFP3 masks have a filtration efficiency of 99%!
- V-shaped sealing folds bend and stretch around the mouth for increased wearing comfort
- Filter made of special material developed by 3M for easy breathing
- The embossed front panel maintains shape and moves the material away from the mouth
- Side tabs make it easy to position
- Built-in, adjustable metal nose clip for a precise and secure seal
- The ability to fold flat makes it easy to store
- Adapted to be used in conjunction with 3M products to protect eyesight and hearing
- Patented 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve improves breathing comfort
- Classification: EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009FFP3 NR
- Maximum level of protection: up to 50 x NDS
The respirator has V-shaped folds that bend and stretch around the mouth, providing a feeling of space under the half-mask and comfort during work. The 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve improves breathing comfort. It limits the effect of an unpleasant increase in temperature under the half-mask, because exhaled warm air is easier to escape outside.
It is lightweight, has a minimal effect on the field of view and is made of a special filtering nonwoven fabric developed by 3M, which facilitates breathing. The embossed front panel helps the mask retain its shape and provides space and freedom on the inside, moving the material away from the mouth. The side straps facilitate proper positioning on the face, and the built-in metal nose plate ensures precise and secure sealing regardless of the shape of the face.
The half mask is adapted to be used in conjunction with 3M products to protect eyesight and hearing, and the possibility of folding flat makes storage easier.
Respiratory protection masks FFP3 provide the highest degree of respiratory protection against pollution!
With a total internal leakage of at most 5% and required protection against particles up to 0.6 μm at 99.95%, they are able to filter toxic, carcinogenic and radioactive particles, BACTERIA AND VIRUSES.
The product meets the requirements of the European Directive 89/686 / EEC (personal protective equipment) and has a marking CE. Certification according to Article 10, CE test type was issued for these products by INSPEC International Limited, 56 Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester M6 6AJ in Great Britain (unit notified 0194). Certification in accordance with Article 11, CE type test was issued by BSI Product Services (Notified Body No. 0086).